Monday, January 24, 2011

birthday week(end)

well today concludes my birthday week. it was everything a girl could wish for, dinner with the rents, date night with the hubby and mexican food with my gorgeous friends. i am so incredibly ((blessed)) to be surrounded by great people who continually pour out love and make you feel like you are worth a trazillion bucks. here are a few pics of some of the beautiful things i received.


 oh yes, there is one gift that won't be making an appearance until later this week. 2 reasons. one being, i am currently in my pj's sans make-up and this beauty has to be worn. two being,  i wore it with an a-mazing outfit and i need to re-create because i did not capture it on film.



how gorgeous is this? 
{vintage, thrifted}


pretty spring flowers putting my bud vases to use


all my wonderful bday cards, some of course hand-made by my incredibly talented friends


the mr. was so good to me
{vintage, thrifted}



both the journal and candlesticks made by the beautiful and beyond talented april knight

{seen here with her mr.}


told you i'm one lucky gal.

-ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment